BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

10 weeks!

I am finally in the double-digits!  Even though I am only 10 weeks today it seems like it has already been a long pregnancy.  The all-day morning sickness continues, sometimes better than others.  It seems that right now I feel pretty good in the morning and then slowly deteriorate throughout the day.  I am looking forward to the days of feeling like myself again and not gagging about anything and everything.

Last night I was having a major pregnancy craving for chocolate pudding and chocolate pudding popsicles.  I voiced my craving to Mark and he went to the store for me...wow!  What a surprise, I don't think that he has ever done that before.  I felt a little guilty, but was so very thankful and felt loved at the same time. 

Seems like I have been feeling very uncomfortable lately, which is another reason why it's hard to believe that I am only at week 10 out of 40.  My pregnancy belly is definitely showing as well.  I guess when you're on pregnancy number four things happen a little faster. I will try to get a picture of my baby bump sometime today and add it to this post.

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel guilty about the cravings or hubby going to the store to fulfill it for you! :) Look forward to the baby bump pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so fun to be pampered a bit by your husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. Hopefully it will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete